Acupuncture stimulates our own healing responses and rebalances the system at a very deep level. Patients often report that not only have symptoms improved but they feel better “in themselves”… sleeping better, more energised and happy.
Below is a list of conditions that are helped with Acupuncture (this is by no means an exhaustive list. If your symptom is not listed, please contact me to discuss the suitability of Acupuncture for you):
- Digestive: diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, indigestion, colitis, IBS
- Respiratory: asthma, frequent colds, sinusitis, coughs, bronchitis, low immunity
- Gynaecological: PMT, menopausal symptoms, menstrual pain, infertility, miscarriage, thrush, nourishing the mother post birth
- Emotional: Anxiety, depression, irritability, grief and feelings of loss, excessive fear, panic attacks
- Circulatory: High or low Blood pressure
- Structural: Back pain, knee injuries, sciatica, hip pain, neck and shoulder tension, pins and needles sensations.
- Other: Headaches, migraines, tiredness, ME, urinary infections
Do I have to be ill to have Acupuncture?
Many people have acupuncture to maintain health and strengthen their immunity, or because they just “don’t feel right” without being ill in the Western sense. Acupuncture can also be used alongside Western medicine.